Monday afternoon, Carolina Panthers’ team President Tom Glick announced that Bank of America Stadium will open at full capacity for events, including the 2021 Carolina Panthers season.
Here are the Details:
- Masks are not required. Masks are optional and available to any fans who want them.
- Proof of vaccination is not required to attend.
- The stadium will not have separate sections for vaccinated or unvaccinated attendees. Temperature checks are not required.
- The stadium will continue to have enhanced cleaning, including the use of disinfecting robots.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the stadium.
- Mobile ticketing will remain to help fans enter the stadium more efficiently.
The Panthers open the 2021 preseason against the Ravens on August 21st.