ESPN’s College GameDay Covered by State Farm will make its 2019 season debut in Durham on Saturday, January 19, as No. 1 Duke hosts No. 4 Virginia for a showdown at Cameron Indoor Stadium between the last two ACC Champions.
The morning show will be live from Cameron Indoor Stadium, beginning at 11 a.m. ET on ESPN. This will be the ninth time College GameDay will originate from Cameron Indoor Stadium, one more than Kansas’ Phog Allen Fieldhouse for the most of any venue in the show’s 15-season history.
Here’s everything you need to know if you plan on attending:
- Admission to Cameron Indoor Stadium for ESPN College GameDay is free. The doors open to the general public at 10 a.m. ET. Fans should enter through the upper level doors of Cameron Indoor Stadium: South Hall of Honor entrance off of Whitford Drive and through the Duke Basketball Museum next to Krzyzewskiville.
- Iron Duke Parking Lots will open at 7 a.m. ET and operate as normal for guests with a Men’s Basketball Iron Duke parking pass.
- For guests who do not have Iron Duke Parking, parking for ESPN College Game Day will be free of charge from 7-11 a.m. ET. After 11 a.m., there will be a $10 charge, CASH ONLY.
- General parking for College Game Day will be available in the general public parking lots on Circuit Drive. A courtesy shuttle will run on a continuous loop from the Circuit Lots to Whitford Drive from 7 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Accessible parking will be available in the Blue Zone B-5 Lot off of Towerview Road. Lift-equipped van assistance from the Blue Zone to Whitford Circle for access to Cameron Indoor Stadium beginning at 7 a.m. ET.