The Carolina Panthers will welcome fans to Bank of America Stadium on Thursday, April 27 for the team’s 2023 Draft Party presented by Bud Light. Fans can celebrate the team’s selection of the No. 1 overall choice in the 2023 NFL Draft with a fun-filled night on the game field that culminates with a spectacular fireworks and light show.
Here are the key things you need to know:
- Admission is $5 and proceeds will benefit the Carolina Panthers Charities
- Ticket pre-sale for PSL Owners will begin on Wednesday, April 12, at 10 a.m. (ET) and tickets for the general public will be available beginning Thursday, April 13 at 10 a.m. (ET). Fans can reserve a maximum of six (6) tickets per account.
- Gates open at 6:30 p.m.
- Fans in attendance can visit the game field, tour the Panthers locker room and entry tunnel, and mix and mingle with Panthers Legends like Mike Rucker, Mike Tolbert, and Wesley Walls and more.
- On-field activities include the Play 60 Kids Combine, 40-yard dash, tailgate games like football toss and corn hole, the Legends Barber Lounge, and more.
- There will be appearances by the TopCats, Sir Purr, PurrCussion and the Black & Blue Crew before the party concludes with the fireworks and light show. Stadium concessions and beverages will be available for purchase.
- Bud Light will provide the first 250 Panthers PSL Owners with a free 16-ounce Bud Light. In addition, the first 500 fans to purchase a 16-ounce Bud Light will get a special $5 promotional price.
- On-field stage programming hosted by Panthers play-by-play announcer Anish Shroff and Panthers Legend Jake Delhomme, begins at 7:30 p.m., and coverage of the NFL Draft’s first round, shown on the stadium videoboards, begins at 8 p.m.
- The NFL Clear Bag Policy will be enforced and fans are encouraged to bring blankets to watch the draft on the game field.
Click here to purchase your tickets.